Friday, July 30, 2010

I never thought I would ever say this....

I hate food. Yes. The thought of even having dinner tonight is making me want to vomit. This is day 1 of HCG. The "loading" day. The day where I did nothing but eat a whole pan of brownies and forced myself to also eat not 1 but 2 hamburgers and have a 1/2 liter of cherry coke. Oh fuck my life right now...fuck my life. Why do I do this? Because in 2 days i'm going from this to 500 calories a day and this in combination with the HCG is going to be eating all my little fat cells. Not just shrinking them but deleting them entirely. I really don't know how i'm going to handle eating El Chihuahua tonight though.... ugh. In 23 days i'm going to post some before and after pics so you can see how much weight I lose on this. Everyone i know who's either on it or has done it THE RIGHT WAY has lost 30lb on the 44 day diet so i'm going to be doing the 23 day one because I don't need to lose 30.

4 comments:

  1. 3rd and last loading day and I CANT wait to not eat! I ate a stick of butter last night. FML.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So day 5... and i'm down almost 5 pounds:)I have found most people on HCG forums saying things along the lines of "..and im not even hungry!". What a bunch of bullshit. I don't care if you smoked crack- your body needs to eat. I'm not like ravenous but i did fantasize about peanut butter today.... i'm just sayin! The feeling is more of being empty than tummy growling hunger. Looking at my scale every morning makes it easier as well. Of all the diets I have done in the past this is BY FAR the best. I would recommend it to anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 8 pounds down. I had a dream last night about a peanut butter sandwich. Thank you America for the option. As soon as this is done thats the first thing im going to eat.

    ReplyDelete