Thursday, August 4, 2011

GRR

Oh hai! I don't know if you have noticed but almost all of my images have been deleted, how awesome. I have google+ to thank for it. Not a fan.

I thought I post about my p90x progress. I never have really liked working out. I really would rather go get a filling than work out for 2 hours. I have been sticking to this though. Is it hard..yes. Does it make you sweat....YES. After the first week it started to suck because I had seen the first week so I knew what I was in for everyday. I had to stop weighing myself as well. You do not lose weight right away w this. I can definitely see a difference in my body though. It seems way tighter and my clothes (and underwear) are starting to fit better. Finding the motivation to do it everyday is hard :(

No comments:

Post a Comment