Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Li-Lash

I do love this stuff. It's like it says on the bottle...Magic juice for your eyelashes!
Yes, the product is expensive but worth every penny.
 Before

&

After
This is quite an improvement if you ask me. I'm wearing white liner in the after picture so its a little bit different but there was a huge increase in the volume and length of my lashes over all. I used an eyelash curler before both pictures.

On a completely unrelated subject. My spending habits have got to go. I have been spending mad money on make up and clothes and it's totally retarded. Sometimes I wish I were a hipster so I could just wear my Grandmas hand me downs from the Holocaust and save a ton on new clothes but unfortunately I cant stand the feel of wool. Thank you God for stores like Forever 21 where a girl can be a cheap ass and still dress good.  Thank you Express for your box sales where I can buy absolutely nothing because I don't have an eating disorder (Most times I leave feeling like I should develop one though). I cannot and never will fit into a size 2 pair of jeans. Why I even step foot into that store remains a mystery to me. I think is why I love makeup so much. No matter how hard it is to find clothes to fit your abnormally long torso you can always walk into a makeup store and leave with tons of shit that fit you just right!

3 comments:

  1. Have you tried that new mascara by Maybelline?

    http://www.maybelline.co.uk/PRODUCTS/Eyes/MASCARA/The-Falsies-Mascara.aspx

    I heard that it's amazing but I haven't tried it. I am a mascara FREAK so I'm always looking for new things (well, when I was employed at least). Now I just have to make my Cover Girl and trust Estee Lauder last and last and last. LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  2. A girl I work with was talking to me about that mascara just this morning! I buy mascara like It's going out of style. I don't knock the cheap shit cause I totally use Great Lash in the pink tube and it's up there in my favorites :)

    ReplyDelete