Saturday, September 24, 2011

2011 SLC Undie Run

So much FUN!! I went to this seriously like 45 mins after waking up. Hence the no make- up. I am glad I went though. It was really fun and awesome to see so many people there. We all set a new Guinness world record for the most people to run in their underwear at once. The previous record was 500 something. Enjoy these unflattering pictures!

Me and Chelsea

Pat and Chelsea
UT State Capitol Building
Me and Twiz at the capitol being fat
Jason on a police bike
Travis too...This policeman was letting everyone sit on his bike.
New record!!
Pac-Man


3 comments:

  1. Nevermind we did not set a record....or maybe we did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is kinda awesome. Especially the pacman pic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was pretty cool. I was embarrassed as hell to be walking around downtown half naked until I got there and realized how many people were there of all shapes and sizes.

    ReplyDelete