Monday, August 16, 2010

I have petunia again- I want one! This dog is adorable. (Below is her what the fuck are you doing when i'm trying to sleep look)


I recently got a new product, LiLash. It's suppose to make your lashes grow to super lengths as well as make them much thicker. Downside- it's 130 bucks. It takes about 3 weeks to start working and I can't wait to see the results. I hope its worth the money. I took a picture of my eye on the first day I used it and will also take one after 3 weeks.

I really really wish I had taken before pictures so I could post them with the after pictures of the HCG diet. I am down almost 20 pounds and have already passed my goal weight of 135. I had to make a new goal of 130 which is smaller than I have been in about 3 years. Sticking to this diet was harder than quitting smoking. Food is fucking everywhere and you don't notice how much until you can't have any. I have spider senses for fast food, I can smell it from a mile away and probably tell you what it is. Nothin like watching people eat Cafe Rio while you eat your 100 grams of chicken with 1/2 cup of spinach. 4 more days.

No comments:

Post a Comment