Sunday, August 22, 2010

Davey Bones

Happy birthday to you. I wish I could see you today but I cannot as you are enjoying school and the nice weather of the California coast. You are 19 today and out conquering life. I know you are going to have a great life that you made for yourself. It's crazy you are almost 20, I remember you being a toddler destroying every cake mom ever brought home...It was like you knew they were always on the edge of the counter and they ended up on your head every time.

You are so talented in everything you do. You are an amazing guitar player and an amazing brother and I'm so fucking proud of you. I just wish I could see you more to tell you that. I hope that joining the Navy doesn't make it so were some strangers who share a mother. I hope you get everything you wanted today :) Know that I love you like a fat kid loves cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment