Thursday, February 9, 2012

I've decided to stop giving a shit what people I don't like think of me. I should have done this a looooong time ago. I have been living with anxiety for so long and regrets for things I have done in the past. You know what... I am who I am. Everything in my life happened for a reason, Maybe I had a lesson to learn or a hang over to have. Who knows. All I know is that I have spent WAY too long caring about what people I dont give a fuck think about me. We aren't friends for a reason. Your a piece of shit? Your fake as fuck? You are a user? you bring me down? You may be all of those things to me. You probably are. Fact is my life is fucking awesome. I have awesome friends who would never stab me in the back. Friends who wont say shit to my face then turn around and say the opposite behind my back to try and start shit because .... well i dont know why but its kinda lame. Be real, be yourself....its so much easier than being a dick. I live in a city thats not so huge (increasingly small)... im not ducking around corners to avoid a weird encounter anymore. if you have a problem thats what it is... your problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment