Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I had a really good 4 day weekend. LOTS of boozin'. Saturday Travis, Jason, Jeremy, and myself went to W lounge for a birthday party. I invited an old friend of mine who I haven't seen in over a year. Everyone kept calling him Pat in the hat.. He was so hammered by the time he got there he was not even speaking English. It was awkward. I had a good time though I was a sober DD. I never do that.....stay sober that is. I notice that drunk people say the same shit over and over and over. That is kind of reason enough not to do it. Too bad I like it so much. Taking Friday off was kind of a bad idea though because even though I left totally caught up, I walked into a shit storm of work today. I had to stay 10 hours today to get all caught up again. Good thing I like my job enough that I don't mind staying 10 hours in a row.

I bought a jar of coconut oil this weekend. It looks weird and is a solid (will melt if you touch it). Let me just say I don't know how I have lived all of my life without having this. I have been using it for EVERYTHING. I put it in my hair to make my ends nice, my face as moisturizer (I like it better than the very expensive dermalogica that I was using), I use it on my body with my lotion, on my lips, and maybe I have been eating it too. Don't judge me. Go Google that shit then by yourself a huge jar, you won't regret it.

Also discovered I am allergic to avocados....if you know my life this is funny because of my mom, but no, really I am allergic to them and it sucks because I eat them like its going out of style. Now what am I supposed to eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner?

Here's some random ass pictures from my phone.


Plenty of dog storage here

Tenderoni's

Derp, derper, and derpest

Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment