Friday, March 25, 2011

Let me see your peacock peacock.

There comes a time in a girl's life when certain things are no longer age appropriate. What I mean by this is that there is a right way and a wrong way to keep up with the Joneses. If you are over 21 you should no longer be wearing frilly shit in your hair, mmmmkay? This means ribbons of any sort, huge flowers mean for 12 year olds on easter, and big ass bedazzled bird feathers that have been glued onto a headband.

Let's see the right way to wear a feather in your hair:


Subtle

Now here is the wrong way:

Hey - Pay attention to my huge blingy feather.
 With that said...
If this is your thing awesome for you. I personally dont think that wearing ribbons and huge feathers in your hair is for a grown up.

You should all know that I discovered THE best thing to put on your face. I had heard about this from a girl at work and read about it on Makeup Alley. Asprin!!! I have spent so so much money on Pro-active and tried everything under the sun to regulate the moisture on my face. I use 2 asprin in the shower (put a few drops of water on it and let it dissolve) put it on your face for a few, scrub it off with water. Best thing EEVVEERR.

No comments:

Post a Comment