Friday, May 27, 2011

Thank you JAYSUS! It's Friday... which means that this is the last day of the week I have to hear ol' brainless to the right say things like "Uhhhhhh and Oohhhhhh" anytime anyone asks her something. This girl seriously sounds like Fran Drescher and its killing me - every day a little piece of me dies everytime I hear her stupidity. She just sucked me into the S-hole  for like 10 minutes about how much she loves my diet. I recently had a very unflattering picture of me eternalized online on my place of business's new website. I look like a fucking lunchbox (thanks for not doing my any favors you shitty photographer). I have been dieting ever since because i'm vain like that, well that and because I am attending a pool party on Sunday so I want to look good in a swimsuit.

Travis reccomended I watch Bridesmaids last night since there is a scene of a girl shitting in a sink, he thought it would be right up my alley. I have to admit..it was pretty funny. Im not gonna lie, it totally made me miss having a close girl friend. Oh well... I always got the booze and my gays.  I would  suggest anyone who likes gross watch that movie.

PS.
I want/need this for days like today.

No comments:

Post a Comment